Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Sick

Not to worry though, I'm over the worst part- I think. Last week I started out with a cough which got worse until I went to the doctor and he said I had Bronchitis. The doctor gave me some pills, I got a blessing from my elders, and slept for two days. Now, back to work! Yesterday was my first day back in class and I had forgotten so much because I was not able to study while sick and on medication. My other classmates haven't been doing so well either, so at the end of our class, our teacher collapsed out of frustration and disappointment. I know she wants the very best of us, but what more can we do? Are we all not human? I feel really bad though, but the more I stress out about it, the more difficult it is for me to focus on what I need to learn. So send me letters and make me feel better!!!
-Meg
6-9-09

1 comment:

  1. YIKES, how could you get sick? I thought Missionaries never got sick because they read scriptures and prayed so much, you mean you are human too?

    ReplyDelete