Monday, July 19, 2010

Circle of Life

This week I have had the song Circle of Life from the Lion King in my head as missionaries are leaving for home and new missionaries are coming in. I am being transferred out of Khmelnitsky- the city that I love. And have been saying a lot of goodbyes. Come Thursday I will be saying a lot of hellos as a new area welcomes me. I am very thankful for the opportunity that I have had to serve here and look forward for the memories that await me in my next area. I just hope that I have done something good that will remain with the people here, that I love. My cousin just had a baby boy, and my grandpa is facing a major life threatening operation. And the world goes round and round with endings and new beginnings, just like the circle of life.

-Sister Howell
7-19-10

No comments:

Post a Comment