Monday, February 15, 2010

Bad traffic!

The work has been fun this week! We got a new investigator through private English. After our lesson, she pointed to the painting on the wall. the one with Moroni and the plates, and said, tell me about that picture! She was eager to read the Book of Mormon. We'll see how it goes at our next meeting.
I almost fainted the other day! A marshutka ride that usually takes 30 minutes took 2 hours and after the first hour I got overheated and really sick. Thankfully, when a man saw me, he stood up and let me sit down, my companion gave me some water to drink and the lady sitting behind me gave me a candy to suck on and then I felt much better!
I can't wait for sister's conference tomorrow, we are going to go to the ballet afterward!
-Meg
2-15-10

No comments:

Post a Comment